It’s time for Only In Japan’s yearly holiday gift round-up, and it looks like 2015 is holding its own! I can pretty much guarantee you’ll be the only one to bestow one of these awesome gifts from Japan on your nearest and dearest…
10. Warm in winter, cool in summer, give this CREEPY CONSTRUCTION WORKER HEAD TOWEL, so they can enjoy displaying their brains as well as their brawn.
9. After eating their way through the holidays, your loved ones will thank you for these zero-calorie DIY FOOD MODEL KITS of their favorite noshes.
8. It wasn’t on their list, but you know they’ll thank you for their very own CAT BUTT PINCUSHION.
7. Even the crankiest Scrooge won’t want to exchange THE WORLD’S MOST BEAUTIFUL LOLLIPOP.
6. And what dog lover doesn’t need an ADORABLE PUPPY SCULPTED ENTIRELY FROM CHARCOAL?
5. If they don’t want to cephalopod their own face, they can aways torture their little brother with this OCTOPUS TENTACLE FACE ROLLER THING.
4. Blow your siblings’ ties out of the water when dad unwraps this AUTHENTIC MILITARY CAMO KIMONO.
3. The kale-eater on your list will be proud to tell people they start every day with their newest gourmet discovery: toast and HONEY WITH HORRIBLE FURRY BEE PARTS.
2. Your gf will never know how she managed to accessorize each morning before she had this TAXIDERMIED FOX GLOVE THAT CAN ALSO BE WORN AS A HAT.
1. Give your mom the luxury of using the snooze button – she’ll no longer have to get up before dawn to make your lunch with this labor-saving PENGUIN RICE BALL MOLD AND SEAWEED CUTTER.
Still looking for the perfect gift?
The Last Tea Bowl Thief was chosen as an Editor’s Pick for Best Mystery, Thriller & Suspense on Amazon
“A fascinating mix of history and mystery.” —Booklist