10. I bet the person on your list who has everything doesn’t have a THOUSAND DOLLAR RICE COOKER!
9. Surely you know someone whose garden wouldn’t be complete without a few GNOMES OF VICTORY
8. Give the gift of facial warmth and animal shenanigans with the BEARFACE MUFFLER
7. For that perfect head, the SONIC BEER FOAMER
6. Who wouldn’t want to fight the cold with these NYANTASTIC CATSPAW GLOVES?
5. Every single girl on your list would be delighted to have a VIRTUAL BOYFRIEND to keep her warm at night and whisper sweet nothings in her ear!
4. Opulence, thy name is LUXURY POTATO HOLDER
3. For the hardcore Pokemon fan, the PIKACHU PANCAKE SET lets you have your pocket monsters and eat them too…
2. The traveler on your list will be able to brave the wide world of barbarian toilets armed with the squeamishness-banishing PORTA-BIDET
1. And for those with more liquor bottles than taste, this BOTTLE HOLDER will certainly have pride of place right beneath the black velvet painting of Elvis…
Still looking for a gift?
The Last Tea Bowl Thief was chosen as an Editor’s Pick for
Best Mystery, Thriller & Suspense on Amazon
“A fascinating mix of history and mystery.” —Booklist
Jonelle Patrick writes novels set in Japan, produces the monthly e-magazine Japanagram, and blogs at Only In Japan and The Tokyo Guide I Wish I’d Had
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Only In Japan Holiday Gifts 2013”
wow i wish i saw this before xmas!
Ahahaha, you are one of the few people I know who knows someone for every present on this list!