Spring Arrives Early: Flowers by Naked 2020
Just when you’re beginning to long for spring but it’s still shivery and damp and gray outside…Flowers By Naked arrives! The projection-mapping environment group Naked is staging its annual flower-themed extravaganza again for the whole month of February, so hop on over there and get a dose of spring fever.
The annual Naked production has gotten a little pricey and it’s not as sophisticated or technically boggling as TeamLab’s Borderless, but it’s a charming and entertaining show nevertheless, and always worth a look.
Open: Every day from January 30 – March 1
Address: Coredo Nihonbashi Mitsui Hall, 2-2-1 Nihombashi Muromachi
Admission: Adult: ¥1800 on weekdays, ¥2200 on Sat, Sun & holidays; Children: ¥1200
(All photos courtesy of Flowers By Naked)
Hey, have you heard about
It’s my new monthly newsletter, and it’s got all-new Japanatastic features you won’t see unless you subscribe. Like…
• A Beyond Tokyo destination that most people don’t know about (and how to get there)
• A Japanese Home Cooking recipe that’ll conjure up some delicious Japan magic right in your own kitchen
• A monthly book review and giveaway of a page turner set in Japan
• Why, Japan, Why? – some entertaining food for thought
• And a pointer to a Seasonal Secret – what to buy that’s only available that month, photos you can only take that month, festivals you can only see that month…you get the idea!
If you think you might enjoy a fresh dose of Japan goodness, plus a chance to win a book every month, sign up! (And, of course, it’s free!)