• Who do you think is happier – people who have arranged marriages or people who choose for themselves?
• If you had an arranged marriage, what would you expect of your partner? Would your expectations be different than if you married for love?
• How would your life be different if your parents had chosen your marriage partner for you when you were in your mid-twenties? Who would you be married to now?
• Why do you think women dress like Lolitas? Do you think those needs are universal, or just in Japan? Not everybody uses costumes to change who they are – what kinds of “masks” do people in our own culture put on?
• If your child was being bullied in school and the school/authorities couldn’t do anything about it, what would you do?
Watch the one-minute Nightshade book trailer
Sneak peek – read the first few chapters of Nightshade.
Liven up your discussion with downloadable videos of the exotic people and places in the book.
Other books in the series:
Book #2 Fallen Angel
Book #3 Idolmaker
Book #4 Painted Doll